Innovating Wealth: Create and Ride Your Own Tech Wave
Miami’s booming tech scene is creating high-value career, investment, and entrepreneurship opportunities. Learn how Latinas are leveraging the tech wave to advance their careers and build wealth.
- Moderator | Natalia C. Franco, Senior Manager - Technology Investment Strategy
- Panelist | Carla Curiel, Founder & CEO Lanugo Media; Co-founder & CEO StorySpark Ai; Web3 Equity Ambassador; President of Babson College Alumni Board of South Florida
- Panelist | Nelly Ortiz, Head of Digital Strategy US, NTT Data; Co-Founder, Moviim
- Panelist | Olivia Ramos, Founder & CEO, Deepblocks
Cultural Values: The Roadmap to Hispanic Financial ElevationPresented by Wells Fargo Wealth and Investment Management Partners
Wells Fargo views homeownership as a pathway to financial success for our customers, a source of stability in communities, and a key driver of our economy, it also represents growing intergenerational wealth and a key pillar of efforts to narrow the racial wealth gap in the United States. Listen to Wells Fargo Wealth and Investment Management professionals share ideas on how to navigate the roadmap to financial wealth. We will discuss why financial planning matters, ways to prepare for retirement, and the importance of estate planning.
- Panelist | Sandra Bonilla, Private Client Financial Advisor, Wells Fargo Wealth & Investment Management
- Panelist | José Espaillat, Diverse Segments Head of Affluent Markets, Wells Fargo Wealth & Investment Management
- Panelist | Lauri A. Smith, Senior Lead Business Growth Strategy Consultant, Wells Fargo Wealth & Investment Management